Are you an experienced, Licensed Veterinary Technician who thrives in a fast-paced, bustling environment, practicing high quality medicine? Do you want to be part of a positive team and fun practice culture? If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, this is the practice for you! Middlehope Veterinary Hospital is a busy and independently owned 4 Doctor practice is looking for a Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our friendly, close-knit team.
We are looking for someone who has a well-rounded technical skill set including:
- IV Catheterization
- Digital Radiology
- Anesthesia Induction
- Intubation & Monitoring
- Dentistry with Digital Radiology
- Surgical Assisting
- Nursing Care
- Laboratory Protocols
- Computer proficiency (knowledge of Cornerstone a plus)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that allow you to expertly communicate with pet parents and co-workers.
- Attention to detail and fantastic organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure without missing deadlines or sacrificing performance
- A positive, fun demeanor
Hours & Availability:
We are hiring either a Part time or Full Time Technician. Pets receive excellent care from our team Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesdays from 8am-7pm and from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. Our team members participate in a Saturday rotation, so you won’t have to work every Saturday!
- A competitive salary
- Paid sick and vacation days
- Health insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Up to 50% off Veterinary Care, Training, Grooming, Doggy Daycare and Overnight Care!
- NYS Veterinary Technician License (Required)
Compensation: $43,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year