Then Middlehope Veterinary Hospital may be the perfect job for you! Repeatedly voted Hudson Valley’s Best Veterinary Hospital, Best Pet Resort and Best Doggy-Daycare. We offer complete veterinary wellness services as well as overnight accommodations, grooming, daycare, and training at our Pet N Play Luxury Resort.
Our Veterinary Assistants are responsible for the daily care of our patients including:
- Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness in and around our facility
- Holding patients during exams and treatments
- Transporting patients via company vehicle
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Providing attentive, loving care to surgical and hospitalized patients
- Cleaning up after patients
- Assisting veterinarians and technicians
- Helping to keep the day’s schedule on track
- Providing education to our clients regarding their pets’ veterinary care
- Basic phone skills
- Maintaining electronic medical records, and basic computer work.
Veterinary Assistants have the imperative job of ensuring our patients’ safety and comfort while they are in our care. The right person will:
- love to smile and will make a good first impression on the phone and in person.
- be a team player who loves animals and is not afraid to jump in and get things done.
- be committed to a positive culture and work environment
- A competitive salary
- Paid sick and vacation days
- Health insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Up to 50% off Veterinary Care, Training, Grooming, Doggy Daycare and Overnight Care!
Compensation: $15-$17 per hour